This week for Boxer facts we discuss the 5 best things about being a Boxer parent.
What do you love about your wiggle butt?
5) They have a sense of humor not found in other breeds. They aren’t known as the “clowns of the dog world” for nothing. They have silly antics from puppyhood well into their senior years that will make everyone in your home laugh.
4) A face only a mother could love. Seriously, its smooshy, its wrinkly and its probably got an under bite that canine teeth get stuck on. We call this “snaggle face” in my house, and it makes everyone smile.
3) High energy levels. Boxers are known for their ability to play for hours on end. If you are looking for a companion to go running or hiking with, look no further than a boxer.
2) They love kids. Very few breeds can keep up with the little ones like a boxer can. They will be able to keep them happy and entertained and have almost as much energy as a toddler. (Always make sure to watch children and dogs, so there’s no ear pulling or playing too rough
1) Loyalty. This dog will be your companion and your best friend. They will lay down their life for their family.
Tell us in the comments below what your favorite part about being a Boxer parent is!